The Horde Power's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Horde Power's Forum

Realm of King Darksoul and his loyal servants!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stepping down as guild master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peterwolfe
Admin
Peterwolfe

Stepping down as guild master Empty
PostSubject: Stepping down as guild master   Stepping down as guild master Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 am

Hi,

As you may have seen now, I am not guild master of the Horde Power guild anymore. Dandyp has accepted my invitation to replace me at the head of the guild. I am sure he will do a good work. Mainly, I step down because I have less time to play and that GM job ask too much so I can't really play. I will not forget those few months. It was an honor to be your GM.

Even if it is a big change, life goes on in the guild: members have fun together and help together. That is the spirit which need to lead the guild and it will not change even if I resign. I will not leave the guild. I still enjoy to be a member of it. So you won’t see me leave for a strictly raiding guild.

I wish Dandyp all the best and a long life to Horde Power!

Peterwolfe
Back to top Go down
Mutao

Mutao

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as guild master   Stepping down as guild master Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:52 am

Dude if it's in the guild's best interest then let's thank Peterwolf for the great job and,
Welcome the new godfather cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Cicamaca
Admin
Cicamaca

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as guild master   Stepping down as guild master Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Well whats to say .....Welcome to the club of old King Darksouls.......at least im not alone in this part of Royal chamber anymore lol! .... Wish u could stay longer on that place my friend but it is your decision and i respect that and understand as u did when u accepted my invitation to replace me.U did great job and im so proud cause i knew u wont let me and The Guild down.

As for Dandyp...all the best mate , and i hope u will be good King. king

cheers LONG LIVE KING DARKSOUL THE 3RD cheers

TOGETHER WE STAND,U'LL NEVER FIGHT ALONE

All the best from Kahss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hordepower.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as guild master   Stepping down as guild master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping down as guild master
Page 1 of 1