The Horde Power's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Horde Power's Forum

Realm of King Darksoul and his loyal servants!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutao

Mutao

Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but... Empty
PostSubject: Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...   Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 pm

I know i'm new in this guild, but it seems there is no suggestions Topic or forum section.
So i just wanted to say that besides the "suggestions" forum section, an "away, gone, inactive or inactivity"
section should be opened, because it's guys like me in college who have exam period for over a month and
in that time i stay (intentionaly) a mile away from comp&wow so i can pass my exams.
There for i think it would be a good idea tohave this section where everyone can anounnce
if they will be offline for a longer time, so that they don't get kicked for nothing... That's my opinnion.
Back to top Go down
Roof

Roof

PostSubject: Re: Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...   Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Hmm...you have a point here.i agree with you, i will ask Pete if he can open it. Thx for the ideea. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PS: " Mario FTW" !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Peterwolfe
Admin
Peterwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...   Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:35 pm

For the suggestion topic about guild, I thought that people have just to open new threads. But if it can ease the process, I will open a Suggestion thread.

Concerning the activity/inactivity, you present an interesting suggestion. I am of course sensible to real life preoccupations of the members. I will open a thread on this section.
Back to top Go down
Mutao

Mutao

PostSubject: Re: Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...   Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Ty for taking my ideas seriously! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...   Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well.. i didn't want to open new topic for this but...
Page 1 of 1