The Horde Power's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Horde Power's Forum

Realm of King Darksoul and his loyal servants!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD

Go down 
+2
Peterwolfe
Mutao
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutao

Mutao

Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Empty
PostSubject: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Football- Manchester Utd!!! Basketball The Heat in NBA.

Btw Utd- Wigan 1-0 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Peterwolfe
Admin
Peterwolfe

Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Yeah too bad people don't really answer. My favorite sport is american football and my favorite team, the New England Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Guesswho

Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:24 am

I like volley-ball. Bulgarian national team (male) cheers Women are screaming too much, i can't tolerate them...
I like ski-races too, gyms too - both eurythmics and sport gym!
Back to top Go down
Mutao

Mutao

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 am

Nice... anyone like polo??
Cool water sport Smile)
Back to top Go down
Guesswho

Guesswho

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Water sport? Do you mean the polo?! I always thought they play it on horses!
Back to top Go down
Mutao

Mutao

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:45 pm

no no water polo.. there are two kinds... the one on horses and the water sport
It's like soccer, there are two teams, u have the ball and u have the score past the goal keeper in the other teams goal. Most goals win Razz
Back to top Go down
Cicamaca
Admin
Cicamaca

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Omg i was waterpolo player few years ago ...10 to be more precise.....ooo those were the days......i was on left wing position and was making holes in golies net Twisted Evil .....BTW i like Soccer (aka Football in Europe) my favorite team is MUTD (we have Nemanja Vidic ,king of the defence,now there Smile ) though best MUTD team was with Eric Cantona and Roy Kean - good old farts lol! , but i do like American Football 2 and my favorite team are San Francisco 49ers.The best quarterback ever was Joseph Clifford Montana, Jr. aka Joe Cool cheers oooo yeah he was the best.....to bad he doesnt play anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
https://hordepower.darkbb.com
Mutao

Mutao

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Cicamaca wrote:
Omg i was waterpolo player few years ago ...10 to be more precise.....ooo those were the days......i was on left wing position and was making holes in golies net Twisted Evil .....BTW i like Soccer (aka Football in Europe) my favorite team is MUTD (we have Nemanja Vidic ,king of the defence,now there Smile ) though best MUTD team was with Eric Cantona and Roy Kean - good old farts lol! , but i do like American Football 2 and my favorite team are San Francisco 49ers.The best quarterback ever was Joseph Clifford Montana, Jr. aka Joe Cool cheers oooo yeah he was the best.....to bad he doesnt play anymore Sad

DUUUUDE!!! MUTD Forever!!! But DUUUDE RYAN GIGS!!!!! MAN BEST PLAYER EVER!!!
Or maybe just my favorite! tongue Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Cicamaca
Admin
Cicamaca

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 am

Mutao wrote:

DUUUUDE!!! MUTD Forever!!! But DUUUDE RYAN GIGS!!!!! MAN BEST PLAYER EVER!!!
Or maybe just my favorite! tongue Razz Razz Razz

Yes im with ya 100% , Ryan Gigs is the best LEFT WING Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hordepower.darkbb.com
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:38 am

hahaha Im fan of Real Madrid but i like handball 2
Back to top Go down
Apokalipso

Apokalipso

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:59 am

Snowboard:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD   Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well it seems i'm doomed to open threads alone... So what is ur favorite sport? Team or player?? XD
Page 1 of 1